A young girl in Detroit had a surgical procedure to remove her tonsils and died hours later. Is this a case of Medical Malpractice, was there negligence in a simple procedure and after care?
- Investigators Find Elder Abuse in Nursing Homes is Prevalent and Underreported
- One In 14 Pregnant Women Smokes
- Time to Rethink That Open Bar Policy At The Next Office Holiday Party
- 12 Thanksgiving Tidbits with All the Trimmings You Wouldn’t Expect
- School is back in session and this family has chosen to put a positive twist on their son’s birth injury.