There was some major product recalls during 2016 – from auto manufacturers to candles, no product was safe. Thirteen Automakers recalled hundreds of thousands of vehicles due to dangerous Takata air bag inflator recalls. Other 2016 recalls involved products such as gas smokers, candles, crossbows, self-balancing scooters also known as hoverboards, toys, bike lights, and Christmas tins. If you find you have a product on this recall list, act promptly before an incident occurs.
- Investigators Find Elder Abuse in Nursing Homes is Prevalent and Underreported
- One In 14 Pregnant Women Smokes
- Time to Rethink That Open Bar Policy At The Next Office Holiday Party
- 12 Thanksgiving Tidbits with All the Trimmings You Wouldn’t Expect
- School is back in session and this family has chosen to put a positive twist on their son’s birth injury.